What's a VSCO Girl? | VSCO Girl Starter Pack.

VSCO Girl Starter Pack

What is a VSCO girl?


I remember hearing about the VSCO girl trend on Tiktok. 

A few weeks after I uploaded my E-girl YouTube video I started noticing this new trend on Tiktok, #VSCOGirl. Having uploaded my E-girl video on YouTube 
I figured they were just two very different aesthetics. I realized that there was an app called VSCO and to my surprise that is where the trend derived from. VSCO is a photo editing app free on the app store. 
Stereotypes of the VSCO girl includes hydro flask, Birkenstocks, stickers, etc… For some reason, to me, VSCO girls seem very hipster and chill. I like the vibe but if I had to choose between E-girl and the VSCO girl aesthetic I'd go with the E-girl... Let me know know which one you like best in the comments!

If you’re wondering how you can become a VSCO girl I have created a graphic that’ll give you a few pointers below! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is an E-girl | E-girl Starter Pack

How to Get Started On Poshmark